24 Hours, 7 Days A Week – Holidays – Local Company – Fair Prices Call us at (925) 954-9696
Our services at Gate Repair San Ramon, CA 94583.
We’ve been working on gates for 10 years and offer superior service.
Schedule Your Electric Gate Repair online TODAY!
Automatic Gates are the largest moving object in your exterior home. If you have a problematic Gate Opener, it compromises the safety of your family and home. Automatic Gate Company of San Ramon is a professional company you can count on. We provide you with quality service at a reasonable price. We offer FREE estimates on replacement electric gate openers and iron gates replacement specialists. 24 hours a day 7 days a week we are your number one electronic gate repair service.
More Reasons To Select United Automatic Gates for your Electric Gate Repair San Ramon, CA.
Here is a list of the garage door repair services our professional employees provide:
- Garage Door Installation – This includes the installation of a new garage door. Includes the door itself, the track, cables, springs, hinges, handles, locks and rollers. It is the complete service and installation of a new door. We inspect all the parts, make adjustments to fit your garage opening, and service all elements during the installation process. Plus, we check to ensure all parts are in proper working order after installed.
- Garage Door Replacement – The same type of repair as above except we include the removal and haul away of the old garage door and replaced parts.
- Electric Garage Door Openers – Service and repair of the electric garage door opener itself, including the lift mechanism that pulls the door up and guides it down. This is typically not part of the garage door itself and is serviced and repaired on its own interval. Typical service includes inspection, repair, adjustment, and lubrication if needed. Also, we typically inspect the mounting of the unit as well as its attachment to the door itself.
- Repair All Brands of Existing Openers – We carry a wide variety of parts so we can repair and service all brands of garage door openers.
- Garage Door Torsion Spring Replacement – A torsion spring generates energy by being wound around a shaft rather than stretching to provide lift of the door. This can be a very dangerous repair for an untrained person. We recommend calling one of our technicians to your home to repair or service anything having to do with your springs.
- Repair Off-Track Garage Doors – Service and repair of rollers that have come out of their guide tracks when the door is at risk of falling or collapsing.
- Repair Sagging Garage Doors – As doors and homes age, they can shift and move and sometimes this results in a garage door that needs to be realigned or reinforced. We will send a technician to your home to adjust the doors and to inspect the entire opening to make sure the door isn’t damaged. Once we understand the problem, we will fix the needed parts and make any adjustments to the door.
- Garage Door Panel Replacement – Sometimes a section is damaged but the rest of the door is fine. We can replace just one section rather than the entire door.
- Garage Door Roller Replacement – The guide wheel sometimes will leave the tracks. These can be replaced when they are old and have worn out or simply upgraded to nylon rollers to run quieter.
- Sectional Garage Door Replacements – Same as replacing a garage door, but in this case, is particular to sectional garage doors in need of repair or replacement.
- Garage Door Cable and Broken Spring Replacement – Sometimes packaged together since the cable is used to connect the spring to the door. They are steel and rust or wear out over time so we can replace these as needed.
- Garage Door Tune-up and Safety Inspections – Comprehensive check where our technicians will evaluate, make minor adjustments, minor repairs and lube the door. This adds to the life of the door if done on an annual basis.
- Preventive Maintenance – Same as above but includes up to 3 doors and openers. This gives you peace of mind that your garage door is functioning properly and ensures you will have annual coverage by our well trained technicians.
- Wireless Key Pads – Sometimes the battery operated remotes need programming or repair. Our technicians can help you reset these or you can read instructions for keypad programming here on our website.
- Additional Remotes – If you are in need of additional remotes, our service technicians are happy to help you program to match your current garage door opener.
Why Sammamish Automatic Gate Repair?
When in need of repairing your Automatic Gate in Sammamish. Simply give a call to a company with many years of experience. We are always available when you need us. It is one of the ways that we are superior to other companies. With our team of experienced technicians, we are ever ready to tackle your automatic gate issue.
Good enough, we offer emergency service 24/7. Our technicians have a great customer relationship. In fact, it would be amazing experience working with our technicians.
Once you hire us, we offer unlimited support and tips on how to handle your automatic gate to increase its durability.
Our goal at automatic gate repair Sammamish
Our goal is to listen to your needs and offer you the product that will meet all your expectations. We also aimed at reducing the high rate of home accidents caused by faulty electric gates. We intend to achieve this by providing professional electric gate repairs, support, and tips to our clients.
We also grow with the technological advancement to remain on top of the game as regards to electronic gate repairs in Sammamish.
Our comprehensive maintenance service includes the following:
- Automatic Gate Maintenance.
- Quarterly review and testing of mechanical, electrical and safety devices installed on driveway gates.
- Installation of complete new gate openers.
- Broken hinges replacement.
- Automatic Gate opener repairs.
- Iron gate repair.
- Adjusting limit switches and reprogram remotes.
- Sliding gate chain replacement.